– Akshay Kumar, Founder and Director, Bombay Gourmet Market Store – Akshay’s rich experience of 10 years in the food hospitality industry helps to establish a comfortable connection with the gastronomy and retail sector. Along with the vision of having a store in every neighborhood, Bombay Gourmet is also set to launch its small-batch fresh food label like Namkeens, healthy snacks, cookies and cakes and ready-made fresh sauces and chutneys. to eat and serve, marinated meats and dips.
– Vaibhav Jatia, Managing Director, Rhythm Hospitality – Known for his business acumen and entrepreneurial abilities, Vaibhav Jatia, General Manager of Rhythm Hospitality, operates the 5-star resorts Rhythm Lonavala and Rhythm Kumarakom. Jatia also launched ResiTel, a business model that allows individuals to earn regular income by owning resort suites. He is known for his leadership qualities and has a vision to create a niche for ResiTel as an innovative real estate asset class.
– Varun Arora, CEO and Co-Founder, Ekostay, A Homestay Venture – A multipotential and an avid traveler, Varun Arora thrives on exploring new avenues that can help take his brand to the next level. Ekostay operates in the hospitality sector, specifically in alternative accommodation, aka Homestay Space. Ekostay collaborates and helps owners host hassle-free while providing another source of income. Ekostay is present in more than 15 cities and has more than 200 villas/apartments.
– Dr. Sandeep Choudhary, CEO, YES WORLD Climate Tech Pte Ltd – He is co-founder and CEO of Inflector India and Singapore-based Yes World Climate Tech, which works on green technologies to reduce carbon footprint. A successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Choudhary has dedicated his life to the mission of “Saving the Earth” from global warming and climate change as an environmental activist. He left his $50 million fintech start-up BankSathi Technologies to focus his efforts on his life’s mission. Dr. Choudhary is the recipient of several national and international distinctions.
– Dr. Manish Doshi, Founder and MD, Concept Medical Group of Companies – Dr. Manish Doshi is the Founder and Managing Director of the Concept Medical Group of Companies, a leading innovation-driven medical device manufacturer. Its mission is to transform the Indian medical device industry into a global force by bringing new ideas to life through cutting-edge technologies. Dr. Doshi is credited with pioneering various innovative and award-winning drug delivery technologies. He is a firm believer in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat and Make in India. He is the recipient of the greatest national and international prizes.
– Ratna Raju, Founder and Director of RR Group – Dr. Ratna Raju, Founder and Director of RR Group and a well-known social activist, has created job opportunities for thousands of people through his focus on technology innovation services. He is the mastermind behind RR Team Freedom, which works for self-employment initiatives. Dr. Raju supports several social causes in his efforts to create change at the grassroots level. The World Commission for the Protection of Human Rights awarded him a doctorate in recognition of his contribution to social causes.
– KSR Murty, co-founder of Dart Blockchain – KSR Murty is an entrepreneur and the co-founder of Dart Blockchain, which enables businesses and governments to utilize blockchain infrastructure and leverage its strength. He has over 30 years of experience in information technology and telecommunications. He is very passionate about learning new things and is a firm believer in the maxim “Adding value to get value”. Mr. Murty believes that building sustainable business and value is what entrepreneurs need to focus on, and the rest will follow.
– Atul Garg, General Manager, GRM Overseas – From its humble establishment in 1974 to its re-definition as GRM, GRM Overseas Ltd, an NSE and BSE listed company, is one of the leading exporters of basmati rice in India and a player in the consumption of growing base.
Gradually expanding its reach, under Atul’s leadership, GRM Overseas developed a market for its rice in over 38 countries and became the 3rd largest rice exporter in India.
During its early years, Atul Garg managed to transform the inherited company into a large conglomerate. Soon, with the correct value system and progressive thinking, he reached the milestone of Rs. 1150 crores in revenue.
– Ravi Kumar Sagar, CEO, INNO Group of RK – Covid-19 came as a blessing in disguise for Ravi Kumar Sagar aka RK in 2020. When other businesses suffered huge losses due to the lockdown and the spread of the pandemic, Ravi Kumar started his journey entrepreneurship by selling PPE kits, sanitizers, and face masks to medical stores and hospitals with an initial investment of Rs 50,000. Ravi, 22, founded INNO Group consisting of INNO Technologies Pvt Ltd, INNO Businesses Pvt Ltd and Achieve Entrepreneurs Academy Pvt Ltd today to create and support small home businesses and enable young entrepreneurs to follow their passion and creative business ideas. potential.
– Harshitha Karthik, Director, HK Permanent Makeup Clinic – Harshitha entered the makeup industry five years ago. She is the first from PA and Telangana to be internationally certified in permanent makeup. Passionate about the cosmetics industry, she worked hard for several years visiting Thailand, UAE and other countries and getting certifications from esteemed mentors/institutions. This enabled him to open a clinic in Hyderabad. A year ago, she trained in permanent makeup in Dubai, Bangkok and the United States.
Harshitha won the 2020 Bangkok championship award in permanent makeup, and she previously won the Dubai Excellence Awards in Paramedic Camouflage and the Pratibha Awards for Excellence. At first, few clinics were doing transformative work in this area. HK Permanent Makeup Clinic has grown rapidly and has a large clientele in less than a year.
This is a featured article. ABP Network Pvt. ltd. and/or ABP Live do not endorse/endorse its content and/or the views expressed herein. Reader discretion is advised.