Howard Stern slams new Meghan and Harry Netflix series as Royals prepare for more ‘truth bombs’

US radio host Howard Stern has slammed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle over their new Netflix docuseries – calling them ‘b***** crybabies’.

The first three episodes of the couple’s series hit the platform last week and feature revelations about everything from their first date, Princess Diana and supposed racism in the UK.

Speaking to co-host Robin Quivers on his radio show on SiriusXMStern criticizes the couple, saying the show is “very weird” for two people who have always advocated for privacy.

The couple, who stepped back as senior royals but retained their titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex, released a statement saying ‘privacy’ was not the reason they had left the royal family.

Stern questioned the motivation behind the series, which he described as “like the Kardashians except boring”.

US radio host Howard Stern has slammed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle over their new Netflix docuseries calling them

US radio host Howard Stern slammed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle over their new Netflix docuseries calling them ‘b***** crybabies’

The first three episodes of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's series arrived on Netflix last week and feature revelations about aspects of their personal lives and racism in the UK

The first three episodes of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s series arrived on Netflix last week and feature revelations about aspects of their personal lives and racism in the UK

‘It was painful. I wouldn’t stay with that, but my wife wants to watch it, you know, we got shows [that] we watch, but they come off as such whiny b*****s. I have to tell you man, I just don’t get it,” he said.

Stern started the segment by sympathizing with Prince Harry, who lost his mother Princess Diana in a horrific car accident in Paris in August 1997.

“I make Prince Harry mad at the monarchy for his mother,” he said.

“They treated her like shit, she really was, that Prince Charles was fucking shit to Lady Diana.” “He’s your father,” Quivers said of Prince Harry.

“There was nothing real about this relationship from start to finish.”

Stern went on to talk about what he called the hypocrisy of the docuseries, which is set to release three more episodes on Thursday.

“I feel bad for Prince Harry who lost his mother and all that,” Stern said. “So you have my empathy there.

“But Jesus Christ, when those two start complaining about ‘wah, wah, wah, and they don’t like me’ and she wants to be loved in this country, man oh man.

‘It’s just really weird to see two people who keep yelling, ‘we wanted our privacy, we wanted the press to leave us alone’ and then their special on Netflix.

‘Showing them and their children and their lives. It’s like the Kardashians except boring. You know what I mean?’

Speaking to co-host Robin Quivers on his Sirius XM radio show, Stern slams the couple, saying the show is

Speaking to co-host Robin Quivers on his Sirius XM radio show, Stern slams the couple, saying the show is ‘very weird’ for two people who have always advocated for privacy

Stern begins by sympathizing with Prince Harry who lost his mother Princess Diana in a horrific car accident in Paris in August 1997

Stern begins by sympathizing with Prince Harry who lost his mother Princess Diana in a horrific car accident in Paris in August 1997

As the couple continued to discuss the complexities of the royal couple’s situation, Stern remarked, “I don’t know. I found that disturbing.

“How many times can you sell the same story? Quivers asks. “Like, maybe they could make a cartoon out of it,” Stern suggested.

Stern explained how luxurious the couple’s life was in England and said he didn’t understand the motivation.

‘Where are you going with this? Is this your career? Talking about the humiliation that you were part of, I don’t know, living in a castle – it’s hard to fathom,’ Stern said.

“It’s like, looks pretty awesome to me. If that was me [and] I never had to worry about money and I never had to worry about work.

“First of all, this estate, when you see these palaces and you see the park, I could live my whole life in this palace, in the park.

‘I live in my house [that] I haven’t left for three years. He does not seem [a] jail for me. Then you have butlers, cars and food and – fuck you!

In a trailer detailing the next three episodes of the docuseries, Markle is heard stepping up her war against the royal family.

In the final three episodes, the Duchess of Sussex said stories would be leaked or made up about her or Harry to ensure the negative press about other senior royals “went away”.

The couple, who stepped down as senior royals but retained their titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex, said the

The couple, who stepped down as senior royals but retained their titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex, clarified that ‘privacy’ was not the reason they left the family royal.

Stern questioned the motivation behind the series which he called a

Stern questioned the motivation behind the series which he called ‘boring’ and also predicted Harry would eventually leave Markle – as the Royals prepare for more ‘truth bombs’

In the teaser, Markle claims there was a plot to attack her while her UK privacy lawyer Jenny Afia described it as a ‘war on Meghan’ from Buckingham Palace “to meet the objectives of others”.

Afia insists she saw the evidence before Markle’s friend Lucy Fraser, a former UK PR executive who was a mystery figure until a week ago, said: “Meg has become this scapegoat of the palace”.

Markle also suggested she had become a scapegoat, adding, “You would see him play.” A story about a family member was popping up for a minute, and they were like, “We have to make this go away.”

Today’s 65-second trailer doesn’t feature Prince Harry, who has previously accused Shadows Anonymous of lying about him and his wife to protect his brother Prince William.

He also spoke of ‘institutional gaslighting’ – seen as an attack on his own family and staff.

Royal experts predict the Netflix series will destroy Harry’s relationship with William, who will view it as disloyalty.

But critics have accused the couple of using Netflix to launch a disinformation campaign against the Royal Family and the British press.

There are growing calls to see evidence for these very damaging claims, with a royal source saying: ‘No one is taking lessons in honesty from them.

The first three episodes of Harry & Meghan – part of the Sussexes’ multi-million dollar deal with Netflix – aired last week.

The initial installment covered the couple’s courtship and romance, but many were deeply unhappy with the programme’s all-out assault on the Queen’s late Commonwealth legacy, with some saying it looked like the couple wanted to ‘bring down the monarchy “.

Harry also let slip a series of sneaky digs into his family, particularly his father and brother, including the suggestion that they married not for love but a woman who fit the ‘mold’.

Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace declined to comment.

It is understood that the royal families intend to wait until the entire series airs before deciding whether to respond to some of the couple’s most hurtful or damaging claims.

Leave a Comment